Mommy & Me
Reconnect with your body
MOMMY & ME
12 WEEK NUTRITION & FITNESS ONLINE COACHING
This program is designed for all the new moms out there.
This program can be done 100% online or One on One with our Registered Dietitian in person or over the phone.
Perfect for all stages from pregnancy to breastfeeding or new mothers.
HOW THIS WORK
1. Join online
2. We will contact you to schedule your consultation and send you your receipt for health insurance.
3. You will receive your 100% custom meal plan and the program itself by email within 2 business days after your consultation.
4. Every week you will receive a PDF with the weekly topic, weekly homework and a weekly video about the topic.
5. You will send your weekly progress by email.
Annick Poirier, Registered Dietitian
Annick Poirier, is a Registered Dietitian, a Trainer, and a Fitness Instructor. She holds a Bachelor Degree in Nutrition from the University of Moncton, N.B. and went on to Georges L. Dumont hospital in Moncton, N.B. for her Internship in nutrition to become a Registered Dietitian. For as long as she can remember Annick was involved in nutrition and exercise… both are a part of her.
She has been in the health and fitness industry for over 10 years and still finds it very motivating and captivating. She loves to share her passion with clients of all ages and shapes. Her favorite past time is spending time in her kitchen creating new recipes.
Having led a dairy and gluten free lifestyle for years now she has had to come up and create many new recipes to accommodate those changes and still managed to stay full of energy and vitality.
Madelaine Caissie, Founder
Madelaine Caissie received her Nutrition Sciences diploma from the University of Moncton in 2007. She specialized her studies in sports nutrition, weight loss, psychological aspects and relation with food.
With over 14 years experience in the fitness industry, as a gym rat and a fitness competitor; she will guide through the healthy balanced lifestyle.
What is special about this program?
- All the workouts are designed to be under 30 minutes at home and can be customized to all the different stages of your changing body.
- All meals can be grab-and-go style or the recipes can be done within 20 Minutes.
- Education and information to give you tools to reconnect with your body and feel like yourself again.
- A lot of time management tools.
- The meal plan is flexible; you can still have a life or eat at restaurants.
- Your family was taken into consideration because no one wants to cook 4 different meals every night.
- Initial over the Phone Consultation.
- One customized meal plan.
- One customized fitness plan.
- Weekly Email that includes video lessons, tips and tricks.
- Weekly Facebook Live/Meeting with a weekly topic
- Recipes that fit the meal plan
- Access to our PRIVATE Facebook Group
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Intro How to use macro nutrient counting.
Week 1 How to stay on the plan when life isnt.
Week 2 Increasing your efficiency.
Week 3 How to help your family eat healthy.
Week 4 How to stay motivated, not by only using willpower.
Week 5 How to develop a healthy relationship with food.
Week 6 The importance of putting yourself first.
Week 7 How to get your life back on track.
Week 8 How healthy lifestyle affects your life and sex drive.
Week 9 Working out pre and post pregnancy.
Week 10 All about breastfeeding and feeding toddlers.
Week 11 How to plan your week with your family in mind.
Week 12 How to deal with falling off the wagon.
As a new client of Sparkle, I am thrilled with the treatment I receive. Welcoming, enthusiastic and professional. These ladies clearly live what they do and do it extremely well. My nutrition and workout plans are tailored to my “seniors” need and I am learning about nutrition as much as I am getting better!
Madelaine is very passionate about the work that she does! I had the pleasure to work with her during a 12 week program before my 5 day road bike trip. My goal was to get stronger and have more muscle endurance as well as a more balanced meal plan. Not only is she super knowledgeable, she is super fun to go see every week! I've learned so much with her but most importantly I was able to be myself. She's a wonderful listener and motivator! I would recommend any friend/family to work with Madelaine.
Our Customized Programs are Covered by Health Insurance Plans!
Please contact your health insurance provider and ask about your coverage for Registered Dietitian & Naturopath.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
We are proud to be offering 24/7 online booking to our clients.
Choose your favourite booking option!
Send us all your questions!
FOLLOW US ON YOUTUBE
browse our blog
LET'S TALK MUFFIN TOP The dreaded muffin top Having extra belly fat (A.K.A. “muffin top”) is never fun and can be a source of frustration. Yes, I know it’s really hard to flatten your stomach. But trust me… If you take the time to find out what’s causing this issue,...
Healthy Living : Save Money Most of my clients think that healthy eating automatically means spending more money and time on your meals every day but in reality, it is quite the opposite. Usually, the time-consuming element of clean eating is not the diet itself but...
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is hard and once you have calmed your "triple fudge chocolate cake" craving heart comes the next mountain to climb and that is how to not be THAT annoying friend at your next house party who says "no" to just about...