- 1 lb extra leanground beef
- 1 large avocados
- 1 tablespoon green chili peppers, diced
- 2 eggs whites, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- lettuce (optional)
- onions (optional)
- Take the avocado and slice in half, remove the pit and peel each half.
- Sprinkle fresh lemon juice over each half of avocados. Slice one half of avocado and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, take other half of the avocado and mash with a fork.
- Add chili peppers, egg, onions, minced garlic and salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add ground beef to the mixture and combine well.
- Shape into 4 beef patties.
- Chill in ref. for 10 minutes.
- Heat a outdoor grill on medium heat or a skillet.
- Grill or pan fry hamburger patties until no longer pink inside. (10-15 minutes per side ).
Macro Nutrients Breakdown (per serving)
273 calories, 27g protein, 8g carbs, 18g fat