2 medium size pancakes
1 ½ protein
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp plain yogurt or coconut milk
- 4-5 drops vanilla stevia
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- sprinkle of cinnamon & nutmeg
- Whisk together eggs, yogurt, and stevia until fluffyish. Whisk in banana and spices. Let sit for 2-3 minutes while you preheat an omelette pan with nonstick spray or some coconut oil.
- Cook about 2 – 3 minutes on first side, then flip and cook 2-3 mins on the second side.
- Makes 1 large pancake. Serve with plain yogurt or peanut butter for the perfect flavor combos!
Macro Nutrients Breakdown (per ½ stack)
103 calories, 14g protein, 16g carbs, 5g fat.