BOTOX INJECTION SITES
Be sure to check out all of our other resouces below just click the purple links to go to the pages.
Risks & side effects of Botox
Where Botox can be used?
- Forehead lines
- Frown lines
- Under eyes
- Brow Lift
- Crow’s feet
- Bunny lines (lines in the nose)
- Chin (for dimpling)
- Skin bands on the neck
- Around the mouth (for smoker’s lines and down-turned corners of the mouth)
Botox is not a facial filler – it will not fill existing wrinkles or add volume to your face neither does it affect the quality of your skin, elasticity or the pigmentation.
What is Botox used for?
- Temporary smoothing of facial wrinkles and improving your appearance
- Severe underarm sweating
- Cervical dystonia – a neurological disorder that causes severe neck and shoulder muscle contractions
- Blepharospasm – uncontrollable blinking
- Strabismus – misaligned eyes
- Chronic migraine
- Overactive bladder
Need a little more Information?
Fill out the form and we will get back to you about any questions you may have.
Interested in a Botox Treatment?
Click the button below to receive a coupon for 5 free Units of Botox!!!
Dr. Tina Comeau
48 Bromley Ave Moncton NB
Call or Txt (506) 871-4421
Laser Hair Removal & Facial Room
SculpSure Body Contouring
Gentle Max Pro