Everything You Need to know about
3 things that you should always tell your doctor during the initial Botox Consultation.
OVERCOMING BOTOX JITTERS
With all the bad press associated with Botox, a little (or maybe a lot of) apprehension before your treatment is understandable. In this section, we’ve laid out the general steps involved so you’ll have an idea of what to expect from your first consultation to the moment you stroll out of your doctor’s office wrinkle-free.
The 3 Things Your Doctor Should Always Know
There are 3 things that you should always tell your doctor during the initial consultation:
1. Your medical history,
2. All the medications that you are taking (be sure to include even non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements!), and
3. Your goal for the treatment. Let him know how you want to look and the overall effect that you are aiming for.
These are things that your chosen practitioner should ask you in the first place, but in case it slips his mind, be sure to bring them up.
The 4 Insider Questions You Should Always Ask
Here are the questions you must ask your doctor in the course of your consultation.
1. How long have you been doing Botox?
2. To how many patients have you administered Botox?
3. Have you had to deal with side effects from a Botox treatment that you have done before?
These 3 questions are intended to give you an idea of the amount of experience your physician has with Botox treatments. Of course, you may want to smoothly interject these questions into the course of the consultation and not be too direct. An example of a way to squeeze in the topic of side effects is by referring to an incident you’ve read or heard about and pass the question off as a general inquiry.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.