Everything You Need to know about
Botox For Sweating
Learn All Secrets of Botox Injections.
Botox treatment for Hyperhidrosis and how it works.
- When Botox is placed near the sweat glands it signals the sweat to stop.
- It can take a few days or more to work but the results are dramatic.
- On average, there is over 80% decrease of sweat production in that area that lasts on average 7 months.
- Remarkably, up to a third of patients can go 1 year before they return for more.
- Therefore, you are treated once or maximally twice per year and don’t have to worry about constantly treating the area.