- 1 cup Unsweetened almond milk (or low fat milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup Plain low fat Greek yogurt (or mashed banana, or pumpkin)
- 2 tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa powder (or more, to taste)
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 2 tbs Baking stevia or 1/4 cup sweetener that measures like sugar 
- 1/2 cup Old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup Protein powder
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together.
- Divide between 2 small bowls, mugs, or mason jars.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (or for at least an hour (or more) so the oats soften and absorb the liquid).
- Top with chopped nuts or topping of choice if desired!
- Enjoy cold, or microwave for 30-60 seconds to enjoy warm!
Macro Nutrients Breakdown
250 calories, 25g protein, 30g carbs, 6g fat.