- 4 egg whites
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp of coconut oil for frying
Toppings: (per serving)
- ½ cup of thawed frozen berries
- 1/8 cup of walnuts
- Mix all ingredients together. Make 2 large pancakes or 4 small ones. Cook on preheated griddle (medium to low heat), until it bubbles, then flip it, flip it good. Cook for another 30-60 seconds.
- Top with thawed frozen berries to get the juice from the fruit as a sauce and walnuts.
- *You can substitute walnuts for 1 Tbsp. of chia or hemp seeds.
Macro Nutrients Breakdown
336 calories, 21g protein, 35g carbs, 14g fat.