5 Day Challenge
Get Back On Track
Your 5 Day Step-By-Step Guide to Get Your Life Together
Need Help Getting Back to Yourself?
We got you!
What is Included:
• Calculating your macronutrients (Carbs, Fat, Protein)
• Strategize to meal prep successfully
• Create achievable goals that motivate you
• Organize your environment for success
• Learn how to take care of YOU FRIST
• Online platform and support
And much more!
How does it work?
- Join the challenge
- Complete the questionnaire
- Starting October 12, you will receive daily challenges
- I’ll post daily videos explaining everything you need to know to be successful with getting back on track!
What’s The Schedule?
DAY 1. How to establish achievable goals that motivate YOU
- How to stay motivated FOREVER.
DAY 2. How to calculate your macros (carbs, fat, protein)
- How to create a plan that works for YOU!
DAY 3. How to organize your environment for success
- At home, at work, and in your life!
DAY 4. How to train your brain
- We all know what we NEED to do, so why can’t we just DO IT?
DAY 5. Create a Fitness Plan you actually enjoy.
- You are done with crash diet and hours of cardio on a treadmill. You know there has to be a better way, but you just haven’t found it yet, until now!
Why I Created This Program
We understand that life is busy and unpredictable! You will be coached by experienced health professionals in a step-by-step and day-by-day format so you don’t feel overwhelmed by information.
You’ll get the same quality of support and customization as our one-on-one coaching but without the strict time commitment.
You’ll have access to a knowledgeable registered dietitian, lifestyle coach, and personal trainer. We will help keep you accountable and teach you skills that will keep you grounded instead of adding more pressure to your life.
Learning how to change your mindset about health and diet means that you won’t have to depend on your willpower for results. You’ll have the mindset and the tools to get long-term results, and weight loss will be a great beneficial side effect.
This program is the last program you’ll need to get back to YOU – and lose some pounds along the way!
" Its' not a diet, it's a lifestyle change. It's ... the right foods at the right time ... not starving yourself. "