Moncton Medical Aesthetics
Venus Glow Facial
The Venus Glow Facial is a customizable skin renewal system that will deliver both financial and aesthetic results.
- Brightens dull skin
- Improves uneven skin tone
- Moisturize skin
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads
The Venus Glow, much like the hydrafacial, will deliver immediate, noticeable results that keep you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. The treatment is universally beneficial, safe for all faces, and requires no social downtime! So you can get right back to living life.
The Hydrafacial Website says that every 15 seconds, somewhere in the world, a hydrafacial is performed! That’s a lot of healthy skin, are you ready to treat yourself?
The Venus Glow, or the HydraFacial is sometimes compared to microdermabrasion. Microdermabrasion uses a “mildly abrasive instrument to gently sand your skin, removing the thicker, uneven outer layer,” according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
The Venus Glow utilizes the power of nature through an advanced ingredient profile, combined with innovative serum delivery technology, to provide patients with superior pore cleansing and skin renewal!
The entire treatment can be done in as little as 30 minutes.
How Does The Venus Glow Facial Work?
Venus Glow™ (some of you may recognize it as a HydraFacial) works with one lightweight applicator that uses a tri-modality dermal system consisting of a vacuum, 360-degree rotating tip, and two jet streams of purified water. All three work together to brighten and moisturize dull skin, improve uneven skin tone, boost elasticity, remove blackheads and whiteheads, and control sebum secretion.
Venus Glow™ treatment also works much like a HydraFacial to enhance the effectiveness of post-treatment products and complementary therapies.
- Gently pulls the skin into the top of the applicator to open up and deep-clean pores by removing impurities, such as daily dirt and debris, dry or dead skin cells, and excess sebum from stratum corneum
- Increases local micro-blood circulation
- The level of suction can be adjusted (three levels) based on each patient’s skin
360-DEGREE ROTATING TIP
- While skin is being pulled upward, the tip turns 360 degrees to evenly spread purified water that’s strongly expelled from ultra-fine jet streams
- Micro-massages skin to increase the spread of nutrients released from the bloodstream
- Three rotation speeds for greater treatment customization
HYDRAFACIAL JET STREAMS
- Each jet stream is finer than an average strand of hair
- Jet streams measure 50-70 microns each (smaller than average pore size)
- Enables purified water to effectively deep-clean each pore
HydraFacial Q & A
What to do Before The Treatment
Am I a good candidate for Venus Glow™ HydraFacial treatment?
Anyone can have the Venus Glow™ HydraFacial treatment; however, for safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- Superficial metal or other implants in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer, or current condition of any type of cancer, or pre-malignant moles
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema, and rash
- History of skin disorders, keloids, abnormal wound healing, including very dry and fragile skin or very easy bruising
- Any surgical procedure in the treatment area within the last three months or before complete healing
How many sessions will I need to see Venus Glow™ HydraFacial benefits and results?
- Results are instant. Your skin will look noticeably healthier, cleaner, and more rejuvenated immediately after each hydrafacial treatment session.
How often should the Venus Glow™ HydraFacial treatments be?
Hydrafacial treatment may be performed as often as once a week. The actual number of sessions depends on the patient, the treated area, and the initial condition of the treatment area. In addition to deep-cleaning skin, the facial rejuvenation treatment also works to prep skin for other aesthetic and skin care treatments.
Do I need to do anything to prepare for the Venus Glow™ HydraFacial treatment?
- Just make sure your skin is clean. Do not apply any lotions, creams or makeup immediately before your treatment. Your provider will also gently cleanse your skin before starting the treatment.
What to expect during the treatment?
How long does a Venus Glow™ HydraFacial treatment session last?
- Each hydrafacial session lasts 5-15 minutes, depending on the treatment protocol being used.
What does the Venus Glow™ HydraFacial treatment feel like?
- You may feel the gentle suction of the applicator on your skin as the operator moves the tip across the treatment area.
- You may also feel a slight coolness as the purified water touches your skin.
- There is no pain or discomfort associated with the hydrafacial treatment.
Will Venus Glow™ HydraFacial treatment be painful?
- No, treatments are very comfortable and quite relaxing.
What to do after the treatment?
How will I feel after my Venus Glow™ HydraFacial treatment?
- If anything, you’ll feel relaxed and rejuvenated. The hydrafacial treatment is very comfortable and your skin will instantly look and feel revitalized afterward.
Is there really no downtime?
- There is absolutely no downtime. The hydrafacial treatment area may look just a little flushed, but this should resolve within the hour. You’ll notice that your skin will have an instant glow after the treatment.
Do I need to do anything after my Venus Glow™ HydraFacial treatment?
- No, you do not need to do anything after your treatment.
Can I put makeup up on right after the Venus Glow™ HydraFacial treatment?
- Yes, you can apply makeup immediately after your hydrafacial treatment.
Our team takes pride in working collaboratively to provide personalized care and solutions for each client's feminine needs, prioritizing open communication and respect for each other's expertise. We're dedicated to helping every client feel comfortable and confident throughout their treatment journey.