1 1/2 carb
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup liquid egg whites or 2 whole eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tbsp Natural Vanilla Extract
- First, get a nonstick pan out and add some coconut oil, PAM, or low-cal cooking spray. Turn the heat to HOT until the oil/spray starts to sizzle.
- Pour your pancake batter on the nonstick pan. I like to make small pancakes because they’re a lot easier to flip (and you can stack them really high!) but it’s up to you what size you choose to run with.
- As soon as you pour your batter onto the HOT pan, turn it down to medium. The reason you do this is so that the coconut oil, PAM, or low-cal spray can ‘toast’ the sides of the pancakes when they land on the pan without burning them or overcooking them. This is the secret to getting that golden ring around your pancakes!
- Wait until bubbles appear on the pancakes’ surface and then flip ’em.
Macro Nutrients Breakdown
283 calories, 29g protein, 34g carbs, 4g fat.