Executive Assistant to Medical Spa Director
Actively Seeking and Hiring
The Executive Assistant to Medical Spa Director is responsible for supporting the Medical Spa Director and the management team in positioning the business for consistent growth by ensuring daily operations are smooth and effective and empowering employees while making certain the clinic is delivering the highest level of service to clients.
Support the Medical Spa Director and the management team with all the following responsibilities:
- Delivering a memorable guest experience and operating a profitable spa.
- Supporting, training, motivating, and supervising the spa team and other department leads according to the spa program.
- Achieving set performance targets for self and spa team while assisting the director with leading and managing the spa.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
Using various types of software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos and submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide general administrative support.
Additional Objectives and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all medical spa inventory levels and ordering, ensuring that appropriate inventory level is maintained.
- Responsible for determining the schedule of our medical staff and providers, including working with them on vacation coverage, optimizing schedules to maximize revenue and more.
- Will carefully communicate with location GMs as medical spa services will be sharing resources with our locations.
- Work with Finance and Accounting on creating a medical spa budget that includes revenue and profitability projections, and adhering to it on a monthly basis.
- Calculating and updating daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly business goals.
- Proactively identify opportunities, with proposals to meet or exceed revenue projections.
Branding, Vision & Growth
- Deliver exceptional client service, provide prospective clients with appropriate information, ensure that any adverse events are handled appropriately and expeditiously, and be responsible for addressing any service defects.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department on medical spa marketing plans and various promotions across all locations.
- Be the point person for events, organizing promotions with suppliers and vendors.
- Be the expert on medical spa services, product knowledge and best practices.
- Must be able to create and execute actionable project plans for the roll out of new locations or new business initiatives.
- Be responsible for the organization and maintenance of our standard operating procedures (“Our Playbook”).
- Help to develop new processes and procedures as needed in partnership with medical staff.
- Retain and store records in compliance with HIPAA, OSHA and other regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate all medical spa equipment purchases, sanitation schedule, maintenance, and warranties.
- Recruit, train and retain a professional spa team
- Lead/manage the spa team according to business standards
- Coordinate all employee medical spa training to ensure compliance as it relates to HIPAA, OSHA, as well as all internally developed protocols.
- Will be the liaison with all departments to ensure that employees have the necessary capabilities, tools, and staff.
- Communicates respectfully and is able to adjust communication style based on the audience.
- Is always confident, polished, empathetic, and enthusiastic in communication over phone, email, and in-person.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, multitasking environment with accuracy and enthusiasm.
- Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external clients, responding to all client requests promptly and thoroughly.
- Is extremely organized, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
- Has experience managing and directing employees in a professional and supportive manner.
- Is an active learner and is intellectually curious about the operations of a medical spa.
- Has the drive to learn more and learn from feedback.
- Is comfortable with working with data to help make decisions based on facts.
- Is entrepreneurial and is highly motivated by growing businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a medical / wellness environment with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience.
- Has strong experience working with performing data analysis to help make business decisions.
- Experience and knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
- Must be able to travel, as needed.
- Must be able to sustain reasonable physical activity for the duration of a scheduled shift and able to lift at least 20 lbs.
- Can work proficiently with Microsoft Excel, Word, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Drive.