Front Desk Administrator
Actively Seeking and Hiring
A Front Desk Administrator is responsible for assisting clients and helping to maintain a high level of customer service. They will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of our customer service policies and devote their time to creating the best guest experience possible.
- Takes pride in delivering an incredible experience to all clients.
- Passionate about learning and craving an empowering and motivating clinical work environment.
- Organized and highly capable of checking clients in and out, managing the spa schedule, and responding to service and product inquiries.
- Answering phones, text messages, social media messages, and emails.
- Checking clients in and out for appointments.
- Processing payments and sales.
- Conduct follow-ups with clients regarding appointments and products.
- Manage spa schedule and keep things running smoothly.
- Explain products and services to clients and be comfortable selling.
- Help other departments with administrative tasks when asked.
- Work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new or existing clients
- Monitor the customer satisfaction levels and develop methods for increasing them
- Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service to irate or problematic customers
- Candidates must have extremely good organizational skills to be able to keep up with various customer needs and conduct follow-ups in a timely manner.
- Be highly adaptable, willing to learn, and have excellent people skills.
- Be very comfortable adapting to an ever-growing business.
- Possess computer literacy including operational knowledge of Google docs/sheets, Excel, and Asana as well as different Team Management Software and Scheduling Software.
- Be self-motivated, and able to work with authority and without supervision
- Must have very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have very strong communication skills on the phone and over email.
- Must be able to prioritize, and multitask as some tasks will require you to communicate with multiple customers at one time.
- Must be a sales-minded professional.
- Bilingualism would be preferred
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office and GSuite
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A strong sense of professionalism and discretion required
- Guest service oriented
- Sales oriented
- Enjoys a team environment and interaction with co-workers
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and cooperative
- Exceptional organizational skills and follow-through
- Able to multi-task and improvise on the spur of the moment
- High energy, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient with time management, prompt, complete treatments within the assigned time
- Good sense of humour
- Self-motivated and positive
- Able to work well under pressure
- Welcomes change
- Seeks out knowledge and enjoys learning/strives for professional growth
"Everyone that I've had a chance to meet at Sparkle have been very helpful. Alexandra was amazing and I really feel that I have the right products and plan to have clearer skin. Looking froward to it. I also didn't feel pressured in buying a bunch of products and have a good understand of what each product will do to help."
"Everyone was very polite and knowledgeable. There was no pressure to buy products. I was surprised with my consultation fee waived when I did buy products, there are monthly giveaways and it's always nice to feel like a company gives back. I felt unrushed during my consultation and that none of my questions were silly."
"The staff is so friendly and knowledgeable and the services are amazing. I'll admit I can be particular and sometimes hard to please but at Sparkle I've always been happy with my services because the staff always take the time to make you feel comfortable and informed. I can't say enough about this place!! It's also a beautiful atmosphere."