Front Desk Administrator
Actively Seeking and Hiring
A Front Desk Administrator is responsible for assisting clients and helping to maintain a high level of customer service. They will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of our customer service policies and devote their time to creating the best guest experience possible.
- Takes pride in delivering an incredible experience to all clients.
- Passionate about learning and craving an empowering and motivating clinical work environment.
- Organized and highly capable of checking clients in and out, managing the spa schedule, and responding to service and product inquiries.
- Answering phones, text messages, social media messages, and emails.
- Checking clients in and out for appointments.
- Processing payments and sales.
- Conduct follow-ups with clients regarding appointments and products.
- Manage spa schedule and keep things running smoothly.
- Explain products and services to clients and be comfortable selling.
- Help other departments with administrative tasks when asked.
- Work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new or existing clients
- Monitor the customer satisfaction levels and develop methods for increasing them
- Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer service to irate or problematic customers
- Candidates must have extremely good organizational skills to be able to keep up with various customer needs and conduct follow-ups in a timely manner.
- Be highly adaptable, willing to learn, and have excellent people skills.
- Be very comfortable adapting to an ever-growing business.
- Possess computer literacy including operational knowledge of Google docs/sheets, Excel, and Asana as well as different Team Management Software and Scheduling Software.
- Be self-motivated, and able to work with authority and without supervision
- Must have very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have very strong communication skills on the phone and over email.
- Must be able to prioritize, and multitask as some tasks will require you to communicate with multiple customers at one time.
- Must be a sales-minded professional.
- Bilingualism would be preferred
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office and GSuite
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A strong sense of professionalism and discretion required
- Guest service oriented
- Sales oriented
- Enjoys a team environment and interaction with co-workers
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and cooperative
- Exceptional organizational skills and follow-through
- Able to multi-task and improvise on the spur of the moment
- High energy, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient with time management, prompt, complete treatments within the assigned time
- Good sense of humour
- Self-motivated and positive
- Able to work well under pressure
- Welcomes change
- Seeks out knowledge and enjoys learning/strives for professional growth