Medical Aesthetic Licensed Practical Nurse
Actively Seeking and Hiring
We are looking for an experienced, customer-service-oriented Medical Aesthetic Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team. Our preferred candidate would be someone who understands the importance of patient center care, is passionate about getting their patients results, and has previous experience in the medical aesthetics industry with knowledge and competence in dermal fillers and botox.
- Perform guest consultations and conduct medispa treatments.
- Highly professional with great communication skills, able to analyze guests’ needs, and customize MedSpa programs and treatments.
- Make home care recommendations, and help guests achieve desired results while meeting or exceeding revenue goals.
- Able to discuss pricing, promote customized programs and cross-referral to other team members.
- The Nurse Injector must practice the position in accordance with the department manual
- Have the ability to analyze and evaluate each guest’s individual needs and expectations in order to recommend the most effective programs
- Ability to customize programs and sell said programs.
- Use sophisticated analysis equipment to determine skin type, recognize skin conditions, and pinpoint concerns
- Recommend appropriate programs and home care products
- Develop and customize the guest’s MedSpa experience
- Take before and after pictures
- Interact professionally with other MedSpa team members to provide the ultimate guest experiences
- Present a warm, gracious, and professional persona to guests and co-workers
- Adhere to high professional standards in dress, grooming, language, and lifestyle
- Practice the highest standard of sanitation, neatness, and visual presentation
- Actively build strong guest relations
- Meet and exceed performance targets
- Chart and document each treatment.
- Consistently record and update guests’ records
- Ensure all consent forms are signed and uploaded to the EMR (electronic medical records) system
- Attend and participate in all general and team meetings
- Attend all in-house training and commit to outside continuing education
- Participate in all aspects of marketing/special event planning and execution
- Abide by all county, state, and local laws and regulations regarding sanitation, cleanliness, and safety
- Communicate with the guest relations team to reserve all customized programs
- Track performance and efficiency
- Report to MedSpa Medical Director
- Experienced in injecting and the ability to perform other med spa treatments
- Knowledge of skin, wellness and how to properly analyze conditions based on your menu
- Knowledge of medical procedures, med spa programs, wellness treatments, and products
- Knowledge of cosmetic medical procedures, paramedical terminology, acne therapy, anti-aging, specialty makeup and nutrition education is a plus
- Able to make treatment and home care recommendations to every guest
- Computer profiency with Microsoft, Gsuite, and multiple booking and charting softwares
- Nursing college degree
- Sales and Guest service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills and follow-through
- Effective time management skills; prompt, run on time
- Motivated professional from the aesthetic and medical industry
- Great professional image
- Strong guest relations
- Warm and friendly
- Enjoys team environment and interaction with people
- Flexible and cooperative
- Able to multi-task and improvise on the spur of the moment
- High energy; able to work in a fast-paced with attention to details
- Good sense of humour
- Able to work well under pressure
- Seeks out knowledge, enjoys learning and strives for professional growth
- Operate equipment/machinery, such as skin analysis tools computerized analysis equipment, magnifying lamps, pH measuring tools, professional Polaroid camera equipment, video imaging, computer, lasers, etc.
- Professional work ethic