Actively Seeking and Hiring
- Passionately deliver an above-and-beyond experience to your clients
- Perform medical aesthetic & esthetic treatments according to protocols
- Desire to grow with a team who wants to empower and be empowered
- Portray a professional self-image and master treatment/product technical knowledge and skills.
- Eagerly invest in self-education to ensure growth.
- Learn and perform all medical aesthetic procedures such as IPL, lasers, skin resurfacing, body contouring, chemical peels, micro-needling, facials and more.
- Interacts cooperatively with other MediSpa team members to provide a seamless guest experience
- Effectively inform clients of pre and post-procedure care, at-home skin care needs, and treatment plans.
- Presents a warm, gracious, and professional persona toward guests and co-workers
- Adheres to a high professional image standard such as dress, appearance, language, and lifestyle
- Practices the highest standard of sanitation, neatness, and visual presentation
- Complete tracking sheets and update client profiles daily.
- Daily follow-ups with clients to ensure their satisfaction.
- Takes pride and responsibility for all equipment, treatment rooms, shared space and the overall clinic image
- Meet monthly goals such as treatment, retail, and package sales
- Maintain strong client relationships, delivering the highest level of service.
- Professional and confident while listening to client concerns and able provide customized treatment plan following their needs and budget.
- Attends and participates in all general and team meetings
- Assists with laundry and MediSpa cleaning, even if an assistant is available
- Maintains treatment suite inventory and other organizational tasks
- Attends all in-house training and commits to outside continuing education
- Attends monthly, weekly and daily shift line up meetings
- Open to coaching, role-playing, and improvements to perfect skills
- Participates in all aspects of marketing/special events planning and execution
- When asked, evaluates potential new team members for various positions
- Assists and aids in training new team members if asked
- Completes daily checklist of cleaning obligations and abides by all county, state, and local laws and regulations regarding sanitation, cleanliness, and safety
- Adheres to work schedule and has good work ethics
- Is a team player and assists others whenever asked
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude
- Sets and achieves goals and targets
- Valid esthetic license
- Specialized skills and knowledge of facial protocols and equipment
- Guest service-oriented with the ability to deliver the ultimate aesthetic experience
- Ability to follow protocols and directions
- Passion for continuing education
- A professional work ethic and image
- Guest service oriented
- Enjoys a team environment and interaction with co-workers
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and cooperative
- Exceptional organizational skills and follow-through
- Able to multi-task and improvise on the spur of the moment
- High energy, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient with time management, prompt, complete treatments within the assigned time
- Good sense of humour
- Self-motivated and positive
- Able to work well under pressure
- Welcomes change
- Seeks out knowledge and enjoys learning/strives for professional growth