- 1 cup steel-cut oats
- 4 cups water
- 8 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest (about 1 lemon)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Cinnamon n stevia to taste
- 2tbsp flax seed oil
- Bring water to a boil in a medium-sized pot.
- Add oats and lemon zest, and cover. Bring back to boil and reduce heat to simmer.
- When water is nearly cooked out, vigorously stir in the egg whites. Continue stirring until the egg whites are cooked. You’ll see them turn white.
- When oats are cooked, serve topped with fresh blueberries and agave or honey.
Macro Nutrients Breakdown
377 calories, 21g protein, 63g carbs, 6g fat.