Curious about The O-Shot?
We got you!
Walk-in, walk-out treatment
It can take as little as 10 minutes and can be performed in your physician’s office during your regular visits.
There’s little pain and discomfort with this hormone-free, incisionless solution.
Learn about our services
The O-Shot® [Orgasm Shot®] can help…
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Lichen sclerosus
- Lichen planus
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from child birth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
What Does The Doctor Do?
- First the doctor or nurse applies a numbing cream to the vagina and the arm.
- Then blood is drawn from the arm in the same was as with any blood test.
- Then, using a centrifuge and a special method, platelet rich plasma is isolated the resultant growth factors.
- The whole process takes about 10 minutes and can be done there in the room with the patient.
- Then, using a very thin needle, the growth factors are injected the clitoris and into the upper vagina into an area most important for the sexual response, the O-Spot.
- Because these areas have been numbed with the anesthetic cream, the woman feels little or no pain.
What Women Tell Us After Having the O-Shot®
Although each woman’s experience can be different, here’s a list of some of the things our patient’s have told us they experience after having the O-Shot ® and rejuvenating the Orgasm System..
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina).
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Decreased urinary incontinence
Ask Us a Question or Request A Consultation!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Orgasm “O” Shot, is a non-surgical treatment which pledges to increase sexual arousal and rejuvenate the vagina. Patients report stronger and more frequent orgasms, increased natural lubrication and greater arousal after having the procedure.
What are the benefits of the O shot?
Increased vaginal moisture, sensitivity and sensation.
Improved orgasmic function.
Increased sexual desire.
Better sexual response.
Reduced urinary leakage.
Less pain during sex.
Improved Lichen Schlerosus.
How long does the G spot shot last?
The G-shot doesn’t last forever, either. In around three to four months, the G-spot shrinks back to its natural size.
Who invented the O shot?
Scientific Team Lead by O-Shot Inventor, Charles Runels, MD.