Chemical Peel Post-Care
Chemical Peels, everything you should know!
Chemical peels have widely been regarded as a great way to correct, restore and renew skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation, melasma, acne and aging skin.
At Sparkle Lifestyle & Medispa, we offer the Vivier Glow Chemical Peel and the SkinTx Jessner+ Chemical Peel.
The Vivier Glow Peel is a gentle yet effective chemical peel that helps brighten and tighten your skin leaving you feeling radiant and glowing. There is no downtime, and the chemical peel can be performed in less than 20 minutes!
The Skin Tx JESSNER PLUS™ chemical peel is a unique professional resurfacing procedure that safely provides controlled exfoliation of damaged skin. This advanced chemical peel is non-invasive, quick and yields great results when combined with the Skin Tx daily care system.
Post Chemical Peel Care:
What to expect following a chemical peel treatment?
- Your skin may look and feel dry, tight and appear slightly red
- If you experience discomfort, swelling or excessive irritation, contact us
- Swelling may naturally occur as the skin’s tissue has been disturbed. The application of cool compress within the first 24 hours may be helpful.
- You may experience mild to moderate skin sloughing 3 to 7 days following a chemical peel treatment
Post Exfoliation Recommendations:
- Use the recommended skincare products following your treatment
- Discontinue use of alpha/beta hydroxy acids and retinol immediately following your treatment
- Do not use harsh scrubs or abrasive loofahs following your treatment. Gentle cleansers such as the Skin Tx Gentle Cleanser are ideal to use 3 to 4 days post-treatment
- Avoid direct sun exposure and wear sunscreen daily.
- Avoid vigorous activity, swimming, and hot showers, especially in the first 24 hours following the chemical exfoliation treatment
- Do not pick or peel the skin as this may cause hyperpigmentation and/or surface scars
Chemical Peel Before & After
Ultimate Chemical Peel Guide
We compiled together all the information we found about Chemical Peels! Happy Read!