Optimal for daily use this oil-free pharmaceutical grade facial moisturizer provides true UV protection with SPF 15, infuses the skin with powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin C and E to help improve the appearance of the skin from environmental damage and provides essential hydration and moisture to nourish the skin. Skin becomes soft, smooth and supple.
Active Ingredients: 3% Benzophenone-3 | 3% Octyl Salicylate | 7.5% Octinoxate
Product contains: Vitamin C | Vitamin E | Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) | Hyaluronic Acid | Allantoin | Rosemary Extract
This formula moisturizes and protects the skin against UV damage.
– Ideal daily combination product that protects and moisturizes the skin
– Perfect for daily use alone or under makeup
– Helps protect the skin against visible signs of aging
– Light formulation absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated
– Formulated with approved and trusted sunscreen filters
– Enriched with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, botanical extracts and essential moisturizers
– Recommended for daily use on all skin types
– Alcohol-free, oil-free, PABA-free and recommended by physicians
Apply to clean, dry skin prior to sun exposure.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.
– 7.5% Octinoxate
– 3.0% Octyl Salicylate
– 3.0% Benzophenone-3
Water/Eau, Squalane, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, C12-13 Pareth-23, C12-13 Pareth-3, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glucose, Carrageenans (Chondrus Crispus), Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Tribehenin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cetyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.