YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS HERE
Women’s Vaginal Heath
CO2RE Intima is an in-clinic, non-surgical laser procedure to restore vaginal health, by improving hydration and promoting healthy vagina pH. CO2RE Intima treats all 2 areas: vagina, vulva, and introitus, to relieve symptoms of vulvovaginal atrophy and rejuvenate vaginal tissue.
Improvement in Vaginal Health
Improvement in Dryness
Improvement in Intercourse
Improvement in Sexual Functioning
The Co2re Intima is one of the best devices on the market for vaginal rejuvenation and its efficacy is well established in the medical field.
Interested in Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Click the button below to receive a coupon for
$300 OFF Your Package of 3 Co2re Intima Treatments!!!
The Co2re Intima
The treatment thickens and tones vaginal tissue and increases circulation, improves lubrication and sensitivity, and also decreases stress incontinence.
Treatment of the external tissues, labia majora, and labia minora improves pigment, shrinks loose tissue and helps makes tissues healthier and less fragile.
CO2RE INTIMA Q & A
What is CO2RE Intima?
CO2RE Intima is a new, in-office, non-surgical treatment that uses laser energy to treat symptoms women may be experiencing regarding vaginal dryness, atrophy, and pain. CO2RE Intima is a medical laser that delivers controlled CO2 energy to the vaginal or vulva tissue – so cells make more collagen – improving skin tone, texture, and appearance.
What does the procedure feel like?
The in-office procedure is virtually painless, requires no anesthesia and typically takes around 15 minutes to treat both internally and externally.
Is the procedure safe?
The CO2RE device has Health Canada clearance for a range of gynecological and genitourinary indications. CO2RE Intima offers solutions for a range of intimate aesthetic procedures. Treatments are safe and effective with mild to no discomfort, and with little downtime.
How many treatments does it take?
Patients receive three in-office treatments that are spaced ~3 to 5 weeks apart.
When will patients see results?
Most CO2RE Intima patients feel and see improvement after the very first treatment, although the procedure calls for three treatments.
How long does it last?
After the third treatment, patients should expect to come back annually for a maintenance treatment.
Who is a good candidate for this procedure?
Who is not?
Women with minimal to moderate vaginal looseness or laxity not severe enough to need a complete surgical repair (“Vaginoplasty”), but bothersome enough (less “grip,” too much “droop”) to diminish sexual pleasure and sometimes lead to modest urinary incontinence. Perfect candidates are:
- Women who have not yet had a child but either find themselves “wide” inside or have a partner with a smaller-sized penis.
- Women with laxity after childbirth who plan on another child/children and need “temporary” tightening until their final childbirth, after which they may undergo a permanent surgical tightening procedure if the problem persists.
- Women who will undergo a Vaginoplasty (surgical tightening procedure) of the outer (lower) half of the vagina/vaginal floor, but also have noticeable widening in the far inner (upper) vagina (where a surgical pelvic floor tightening procedure traditionally cannot reach), which frequently occurs with a coexisting problem of occasional involuntary loss of urine, and who wish to avoid an in-hospital general anesthesia, which is sometimes risky for upper-vaginal repair.
- Women with mild urinary incontinence.
- Women with only modest vaginal laxity and decent musculature, who wish to avoid a surgical procedure.
- Post-menopausal women with dry, atrophic vaginal tissues.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening is safe for most women, including those with other vaginal concerns such as pelvic relaxation, vaginal prolapse, stress urinary incontinence, endometriosis, and pelvic pain.
- It is ideal for women who have recently given birth and are breastfeeding, especially if they want to have more children. It is recommended to wait 3 months after childbirth to have the procedure. Women may use all forms of birth control including an IUD or have had previous pelvic surgery such as a vaginal repair or hysterectomy. Many women begin laser hair removal treatments during their CO2RE Intima treatments or combine Co2RE Intima with other Feminine Rejuvenation options.
- Women with a significant pelvic floor vaginal laxity involving significant widening and muscular separation; these women need a surgical repair and will be disappointed with a solely laser procedure.
- Women with significant urinary incontinence and/or prolapse; these women need a surgical repair/“sling” or “tape” procedure.
- Women with very tightened, atrophic vaginas; these women will first need to undergo re-estrogenization and mild mechanical dilation in order to physically accommodate the treatment probe.
Have a question for us?
Fill out the form below!
For upcoming events and exclusive offers