You may have noticed or wondered why intercourse doesn’t “feel” as good anymore or perhaps you heard the myth that too much sex can cause your vagina to lose its elasticity. The truth is that aging, childbirth, and menopause causes our bodies to change and the vaginal muscles tend to weaken.
Sex may no longer be pleasurable and may be a touchy subject with your partner. We don’t want him to feel like he is the problem.
Good news! There are some treatments available. I will tell you how you can get you back in the mood and set off the fireworks.
Symptoms or signs
- Urinary stress infection
- Intercourse doesn’t feel the way it used to
- A weakening of the pelvic muscles
- Obesity can affect the elasticity of your skin
Vaginal Tightening Creams
There are tightening creams available over the counter which are inserted and rubbed onto the walls of the vagina.
Menopause can affect the tightness of your vagina
One of the results of menopause is a drop-in estrogen
Vaginal tightening relief and treatments
- Exercises like Kegel and pelvic floor exercises
- Vaginal weights: Ben Wa balls are used in with Kegel or pelvic exercises
- Vaginal tightening creams
- Vaginal tightening pills
- CO2 Fractional laser: Laser treatment applied to the vaginal tissues to stimulate the production of collagen and improve the quality of the tissues
- Surgery: Labiaplasty is a procedure to change the size or shape of the lips around the vulva or Vaginoplasty is designed to tighten the vagina’s walls
CO2RE INTIMA LASER
Need to know more about our CO2RE Intima Laser for Vaginal Rejuvenation. Click the button below for more!
Interested in our services?
Get a $100 Gift Card for your first
Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment
Vaginal Rejuvenation Guide
Be sure to check out all of our other resources below just click the links to go to the pages.
We are proud to be offering 24/7 online booking!
Manage your schedule, check your Sparkle Dollars, update your client profile, access our promotions, events and much more!