YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS HERE
Women’s Vaginal Heath
CO2RE Intima is an in-clinic, non-surgical laser procedure to restore vaginal health, by improving hydration and promoting healthy vagina pH. CO2RE Intima treats the internal and external vagina to relieve symptoms such as stress incontinence (leakage), vaginal dryness, vaginal atrophy and burning sensations.
You are not alone
Improvement in Vaginal Health
Improvement in Dryness
Improvement in Intercourse
Improvement in Sexual Functioning
Sparkle Lifestyle & MediSpa is the first and only Medical Aesthetic clinic in Atlantic Canada to offer CO2 laser for vaginal rejuvenation and the only in Canada to offer CO2RE Intima.
The CO2 laser is the best technology on the market for vaginal rejuvenation and we are proud to be offering CO2RE Intima, a leader in the industry.
CO2RE INTIMA Q & A
What is CO2RE Intima?
CO2RE Intima is a quick, non-surgical in-office laser procedure to restore vaginal health. CO2RE Intima treats all 3 of a woman’s intimate areas – the vaginal canal, external vulva/labia, as well as the introitus, i.e., the opening to the vaginal canal. CO2RE Intima uses laser energy to treat the changes and symptoms women may be experiencing related to vaginal wellness or appearance. CO2RE Intima is a medical laser that delivers controlled energy to the vaginal or vulva tissue – for collagen production.
What does the procedure feel like?
The in-office procedure is virtually painless, requires no anesthesia and typically takes around 15 minutes to treat both internally and externally.
Is the procedure safe?
The treatments are safe and effective with mild to no discomfort, and with little downtime than surgery.CO2RE Intima is new to Canada, however, has been on the market in the rest of the world and is well established.
How many treatments does it take?
Patients receive three in-office treatments that are spaced ~3 to 5 weeks apart.
When will patients see results?
Most CO2RE Intima patients feel and see improvement after the very first treatment, although the procedure calls for three treatments.
How long does it last?
After the third treatment, patients should expect to come back as needed or as soon as symptoms start.
Who is a good candidate for this procedure?
Who is not?
Women with minimal to moderate vaginal looseness or laxity not severe enough to need a complete surgical repair (“Vaginoplasty”), but bothersome enough (less “grip,” too much “droop”) to diminish sexual pleasure and sometimes lead to modest urinary incontinence. Perfect candidates are:
- Women who have not yet had a child but either find themselves “wide” inside or have a partner with a smaller-sized penis.
- Women with laxity after childbirth who plan on another child/children and need “temporary” tightening until their final childbirth, after which they may undergo a permanent surgical tightening procedure if the problem persists.
- Women who will undergo a Vaginoplasty (surgical tightening procedure) of the outer (lower) half of the vagina/vaginal floor, but also have noticeable widening in the far inner (upper) vagina (where a surgical pelvic floor tightening procedure traditionally cannot reach), which frequently occurs with a coexisting problem of occasional involuntary loss of urine, and who wish to avoid an in-hospital general anesthesia, which is sometimes risky for upper-vaginal repair.
- Women with mild urinary incontinence.
- Women with only modest vaginal laxity and decent musculature, who wish to avoid a surgical procedure.
- Post-menopausal women with dry, atrophic vaginal tissues.
- Laser Vaginal Tightening is safe for most women, including those with other vaginal concerns such as pelvic relaxation, vaginal prolapse, stress urinary incontinence, endometriosis, and pelvic pain.
- It is ideal for women who have recently given birth and are breastfeeding, especially if they want to have more children. It is recommended to wait 3 months after childbirth to have the procedure. Women may use all forms of birth control including an IUD or have had previous pelvic surgery such as a vaginal repair or hysterectomy. Many women begin laser hair removal treatments during their CO2RE Intima treatments or combine Co2RE Intima with other Feminine Rejuvenation options.
- Women with a significant pelvic floor vaginal laxity involving significant widening and muscular separation; these women need a surgical repair and will be disappointed with a solely laser procedure.
- Women with significant urinary incontinence and/or prolapse; these women need a surgical repair/“sling” or “tape” procedure.
- Women with very tightened, atrophic vaginas; these women will first need to undergo re-estrogenization and mild mechanical dilation in order to physically accommodate the treatment probe.
Vaginal Rejuvenation Reviews
The Core Intima treatment is 100% worth it. After having children, I struggled a bit with stress incontinence. I certainly didn’t want surgery, so the vaginal rejuvenation procedure sounded like a good alternative. After just the first treatment, I noticed a big difference in my bladder control, as well as lubrication! My husband says that feel tighter and way more lubricated than I ever have been – even before kids! The procedure was quick, and the downtime is minimal. So worth it!P.Goodman
This is absolutely worth every penny. It’s like being a teenage girl all over again. There is a small amount of pain but that’s what the numbing cream is for. I’ve done 2 of 3 and am so much more confident now that I’m rejuvenatedH.Cooper
I had great results even better than what I thought I would have. My husband can feel the difference. Tighter and much moister. I had a lot of dryness before and now it feels so moist. I would recommend this treatment to any women that have a problem with dryness and wants it to feel tighter.J.Doiron
Interested in Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Click the button below to receive a coupon for
$100 OFF Your First Co2re Intima Treatments!!!
Already know what you want?
Book your appointment online now and have access to your client information, see your reward program amount, look at your schedule, have the ability to make payments and many more!
Vaginal Rejuvenation Guide
Be sure to check out all of our other resources below just click the links to go to the pages.