Marketing & Communication Manager
Are you a Rockstar marketer? Are you someone who takes pride in delivering incredible results for your team? If this is you, then you may be the person we would love to hire. Sparkle Lifestyle & MediSpa is hiring a Full Time Marketing Manager. This position will propel you to great things and get you exposed to endless opportunities.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Salary plus performance bonus
Sparkle Lifestyle & MediSpa is a “one-stop shop” for people looking to be empowered, educated and want to feel better inside out. We offer our clients high-end personalized services and products in a friendly and comfortable environment.
We are a team comprised of highly skilled professionals including a naturopath, dietician, medical aesthetician, doctor
Role & Responsibilities:
- Improve and manage an incredible customer experience & ensure client satisfaction
- In-house marketing, events, and open house organization
- Link with the community, influencer marketing
- Ensure the complete customer experience and branding are consistent
- Developing a plan for all company communications
- Video creation and editing – creating amazing content to support the brand
- Write high-level content that will be read by our current and future clients
- Brainstorm new content ideas and execute them both on your own and in working with other team members
- Attend functions, networking, tradeshows, and events to promote the Sparkle Experience
- Able to write content in a funny, catchy and friendly manner following our branding
- Work to develop content schedules for daily, weekly and monthly campaigns
- Promoting and marketing through social media
- Create and maintain an editorial content calendar for channels including our corporate blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other emerging social platforms
- Stay up-to-date with new social media channels, tactics and trends
- Organize and publish all video content
- Graphic design, website design, SEO, digital online marketing
- Social Media – understand how to create a community and drive engagement around the most relevant social networks.
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Continuously measure and report performance of all marketing activities
- Copywriting to create compelling headlines and understand how to motivate users with effective language
- Deliver projects on time without sacrificing quality and company values
- Serve as an ambassador for the team in all interactions with customers
- Others tasks as required
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to meet deadlines and find solutions
- Excellent communications skills and perform well under pressure
- Proven ability to develop and deliver a current marketing and sales plan
- Outgoing and friendly personality with a high standard of professionalism
- Experienced in Marketing Communications or related fields would be an asset
- Strong creative business writing skills, with a superior command of proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation to create and publish content –
- Fluently Bilingual
- Excellent Social media marketing skills (WordPress, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter) – show us what you have done!
- Skilled at developing Digital Marketing (Click Funnels, Active Campaign)
- Video creation and editing (Final Cut Pro or alternative) – make it awesome
- Superior organizational skills and precise attention to detail – you thought of it first!
- Passion for the wellness & beauty field required
- Ability to assess priorities and manage multiple tasks in deadline-driven environments
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and adept at thinking innovatively and creatively
- Able to travel monthly, flights, passport and driver’s license will be required
- Assist with weekly networking events
- Characteristics of resiliency, relentlessness, curiosity, resourcefulness, and charisma.
- The attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with working with Facebook Power Editor, Google Ads, YouTube, Active Campaign, Click Funnels, Trello, G-Suite, Canva/Photoshop, Adobe Suite and MS Office Suite, Microsoft Suite, Video Editing software, Google Adwords and more
- Understands our niche and clients and able to write to them in a compelling and creative way
- Experience managing multiple campaigns via a variety of channels at one time
- Self-starter, Humble, Hungry, and Smart!
- Campaign Management; Google Analytic, SEO, Facebook Ads, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Operation and marketing support, allowing you to focus on patient care and satisfaction
- Ongoing training and development in the latest technologies
- Trendy location Downtown Moncton
- Generous remuneration, health benefits and opportunity for growth
- Warm and friendly team environment and energetic atmosphere
Sparkle lifestyle & MediSpa seeks dynamic individuals who embrace learning and innovation opportunities and those who contribute to great visioning. If you want to be part of this exciting team, please submit your resume to [email protected] or in person.
We thank all candidates, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Come see us!
21 Austin St..
Moncton NB, E1C 1z7
Cell / Txt: (506) 871-4421
Toll Free : (844) 898-2742
Email : [email protected]