YOur journey begins here
- Softens lines and wrinkles
- Qualified and experienced staff
- No downtime
- Health Canada approved
Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in less than 10 days with no downtime!
Botox Cosmetic injections are on the top line of the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedures in North America. It is the most recommended treatment to relax facial muscles that cause expression lines, thus reducing their appearance and achieving smoother skin on the upper face.
Sparkle Lifestyle & MediSpa relies on a team of highly qualified, experienced physicians whose practice and methods are in line with our philosophy: meeting your expectations and achieving natural results.
How do Botox injections work?
- The injectable doctor first makes a personalized assessment of the facial anatomy and marks the exact injection points with a white makeup pencil. You will be asked to frown, raise the eyebrows, and smile widely to determine the strength of your facial muscles and to decide on the exact treatment for beautiful results.
- The physician will proceed by injecting an adequate amount of the selected product to smooth the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles while maintaining the unique features and natural desired effect.
- The procedure lasts only a few minutes – no anesthesia needed.
- Full effect experienced after 10 – 14 days.
- Repeat every 3-4 months.
What areas can be treated with Botox?
- Forehead creases
- Glabella (between the eyebrows)
- Crow’s feet
- Eyebrow lift
- Neck lines
Things to know before your Botox injections appointment
- Brief your doctor on the outcome you want.
- Schedule your Botox appointment 6 weeks prior to any big event.
- Stop taking all fish oils and ibuprofen 2 weeks prior to your appointment. This will limit the potential for bruising and swelling.
- Understand the cost. We charge per $10/unit. To give some perspective, the average person needs about 20-40 units to treat horizontal forehead lines, 18-30 units to treat crow’s feet around the eyes and 15-30 units to treat the glabella (men need more).
- More is more, not better! Botox is a strong neurotoxin that has the potential to dramatically alter the planes of your face. And smoother doesn’t always equal prettier.
- Make sure you stay upright for at least 2-4 hours post Botox.
- Botox builds up over time. While you may have needed 5 units of Botox in your crow’s feet initially, over time you may need only 2 units.
- Make sure you know what to expect. Book a consultation with our doctor.
Post Botox Treatment
The full effect will be apparent after 2 weeks. After treatment, you may experience swelling, redness, pain, itching, discoloration and tenderness at the site of treatment. This will typically last for less than a couple of hours. Additionally, although rare, red or swollen small bumps may occur for 2-3 days in some patients. If you need to apply makeup within 4 hours of your treatment, only use a gentle touch to avoid rubbing the treated area
Already know what you want? Book your appointment online now
Interested in Botox?
Click the button below to receive a coupon for
5 Free units of botox!!!
Be sure to check out all of our other resouces below just click the purple links to go to the pages.