Everything You Need to know about
What is Botox used for?
Learn All Secrets of Botox Injections.
Botox injections are noted primarily for the ability to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles.
Botox targets the muscles of facial expression by blocking the nerve signals to those muscles. Because the majority of wrinkles are caused by repetitive movement of those muscles, botox limits those expressions to potentially prevent wrinkles.
Botox limits those expressions to potentially prevent wrinkles.
They’re also used to treat conditions such as :
- Severe neck spasms (FDA approved) – (cervical dystonia) – a neurological disorder that causes severe neck and shoulder muscle contractions
- Excessive sweating – (hyperhidrosis) (FDA approved)
- Lazy eye – Blepharospasm – uncontrollable blinking
- Crossed-eyes – Strabismus – misaligned eyes (FDA approved)
- Chronic migraine (FDA approved)
- Overactive bladder – (Not FDA approved)
- Depression (Not FDA approved)
- Premature ejaculation (not FDA approved)
- Abnormal heartbeat (not FDA approved)
- Severely cold hands (not FDA approved)
- Cleft lip scars in babies (not FDA approved)
- Painful sex (not FDA approved)
Ta-da! I've gathered all the blog posts we've written about Botox in one convenient spot! These little nuggets of wisdom should help you on your journey to learning more about this amazing procedure!
Botox Before & After
What is Botox
- The Dangers of Bad Botox: How to Avoid Unwanted Results
- Is Botox Safe? Debunking the Myths and Misconceptions
- Side Effect of Botox
- How Does Botox Work? Understanding the Mechanism of Action
- What Does Botox Do
- How Long Does Botox Last?
- Botox Treatment
- Botox vs Juvederm: What's the Difference?
- What Is Botox Used For?
Botox For Migraines
- Botox for headaches
- Migraines Botox Injections Sites
- Botox Consultation
- Botox Under eyes
Cost of Botox
- How much is Botox
- Botox Treatment prices
- Is Botox Expensive
- Price for Botox injections in the forehead
- How much does botox cost for forehead wrinkles?
- Is 50 Units of Botox a Lot?
- Units of Botox For Forehead Lines
- How Much Does Botox Cost in Canada? | A Comprehensive Guide
STARTING TO NOTICE THE SUBTLE SIGNS OF AGING?
Get a $50 Gift Certificate
Applicable toward your first Cosmetic Injection Treatment