Everything You Need to know about
What is Botox used for?
Learn All Secrets of Botox Injections.
Botox injections are noted primarily for the ability to reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles.
Botox targets the muscles of facial expression by blocking the nerve signals to those muscles. Because the majority of wrinkles are caused by repetitive movement of those muscles, botox limits those expressions to potentially prevent wrinkles.
Botox limits those expressions to potentially prevent wrinkles.
They’re also used to treat conditions such as :
- Severe neck spasms (FDA approved) – (cervical dystonia) – a neurological disorder that causes severe neck and shoulder muscle contractions
- Excessive sweating – (hyperhidrosis) (FDA approved)
- Lazy eye – Blepharospasm – uncontrollable blinking
- Crossed-eyes – Strabismus – misaligned eyes (FDA approved)
- Chronic migraine (FDA approved)
- Overactive bladder – (Not FDA approved)
- Depression (Not FDA approved)
- Premature ejaculation (not FDA approved)
- Abnormal heartbeat (not FDA approved)
- Severely cold hands (not FDA approved)
- Cleft lip scars in babies (not FDA approved)
- Painful sex (not FDA approved)
STARTING TO NOTICE THE SUBTLE SIGNS OF AGING?
Get a $25 Gift Certificate
Applicable toward your first Cosmetic Injection Treatment