Learn Everything You Need to Know About Botox Injections
Cosmetic injections are among the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedures in Canada.
Neuromodulator are the top recommended treatment to relax facial muscles that cause expression lines.
Interested in our services?
Get a $25 COUPON for your first
Cosmetic Injection Treatment
We are proud to be offering 24/7 online booking!
Manage your schedule, check your Sparkle Dollars, update your client profile, access our promotions, events and much more!
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED WITH BOTOX?
GLABELLA (between the eyebrows)
Things to know before your Cosmetic Injection appointment
1. Brief the Physician on the desired outcome.
2. Schedule your Botox Appointment 6 weeks prior to any big event.
3. Stop taking all fish oils and ibuprofen 2 weeks prior to your appointment. This will limit bruising and swelling.
4. Understand the cost. We charge $11 per unit. On average to treat horizontal forehead lines 20-40 units are needed. 18 to 30 units are needed to treat crows feet and 15 to 30 units to treat the Glabella. Men typically need more.
5. More is not better.
6. Stay upright for 2-4 hours post injections.
7. Botox builds over time. While you might need 5 units somewhere intitially over time you may only need 2 units
Cosmetic Injection Guide
Be sure to check out all of our other