Learn Everything You Need to Know About Botox Injections
LOVE YOUR FACE
Botox Cosmetic injections are among the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedures in Canada. Botox is the top recommended treatment to relax facial muscles that cause expression lines.
Interested in our services?
Get a $50 COUPON for your first
Botox & Dysport Treatment
WHAT AREAS CAN BE TREATED WITH BOTOX?
GLABELLA (between the eyebrows)
Things to know before your BOTOX appointment
1. Brief the Physician on the desired outcome.
2. Schedule your Botox Appointment 6 weeks prior to any big event.
3. Stop taking all fish oils and ibuprofen 2 weeks prior to your appointment. This will limit bruising and swelling.
4. Understand the cost. We charge $11 per unit. On average to treat horizontal forehead lines 20-40 units are needed. 18 to 30 units are needed to treat crows feet and 15 to 30 units to treat the Glabella. Men typically need more.
5. More is not better.
6. Stay upright for 2-4 hours post injections.
7. Botox builds over time. While you might need 5 units somewhere intitially over time you may only need 2 units
Botox, Dysport & Cosmetic Injection Guide
Be sure to check out all of our other