This broad-spectrum antimicrobial medicated wash is an all-in-one cleanser and toner that deep cleans pores to remove surface impurities such as dirt, oil and bacteria while helping prevent new acne pimples. Formulated with 2% pharmaceutical grade Salicylic Acid, this all-in-one cleanser and toner is ideal for all skin types, especially oily, acne-prone skin.
Product contains: 2% Salicylic Acid USP
– All-in-one cleanser and toner
– Removes surface impurities such as dirt, oil and bacteria
– Clears acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads
– Deep cleans pores to prevent new acne pimples
– Contains 2% Salicylic Acid USP (pharmaceutical grade) for the treatment and prevention of acne pimples
– Superior antimicrobial properties against acne-causing bacteria including P. acnes
– Suitable for use on the face, chest and back
– Maintains the skin’s natural balance
– pH balanced to help prepare the skin for the SkinTx Acne Treatment Lotion
– Oil-free and recommended by physicians
– Ideal for all skin types especially oily, acne-prone skin
Wet face using lukewarm water. Gently massage over face using fingertips. Rinse completely. Use both morning and night or as directed by a physician. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
For external use only. Ask a doctor before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. When using this product do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
– 2% Salicylic Acid USP
Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethoxydiglycol, Fragrance, Hexamidine Diisethionate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Water/Eau.