How To Get Ready For Your First Laser Hair Removal Appointment
Let’s Talk Laser Hair Removal
- We ask that you are freshly showered or bathed with completely clean skin, without lotions, oils, creams or fragrances of any kind before coming in.
- The treatment area should be shaved completely prior to treatment. Legs should be shaved no sooner than 24 hours prior to your appointment to avoid irritation.
- Do not wax, tweeze, epilate or use chemical depilatories between laser treatments. Since the laser targets the root of the hair, it must be present for the treatment to be effective. Shaving is the only form of hair removal recommended during the course of your treatments.
- Avoid sun exposure to the treatment area, and do not use UV tanning beds at all for two weeks before treatment.
- Use a broad-spectrum sunblock with an SPF of 30 or above on a daily basis (rain or shine).
Do not use any topical products that cause photosensitivity (e.g. hydroxy acids, salicylic acid, retinols, and benzoyl peroxide) in the treatment areas for three days before treatment. Use a gentle cleanser and lotion on treated areas.
- Follow instructions regarding all oral prescription medications that we provided at your medical laser consultation. If you are taking any new or different medications, including antibiotics, contact our office prior to your appointment.
- Do not have Botox injections, dermal filler injections, chemical peels or microdermabrasion in the treatment area for at least 14 days before laser hair removal.
Sparkle has the Solution!
Gentle Max Pro Laser Hair Removal
It is natural for the human body to produce hair. As much as we try to get rid of it, hair regrows. With the help of laser hair removal technology, it is possible to reduce and even eliminate unwanted hair!
Gentle Max Pro Laser
The Best Option for Hair Removal
Not all types of lasers are created equal. At Sparkle we only use the best medical-grade technologies. The GentleMax Pro, from Candela, is our go-to for laser hair removal treatments.
The Gentle Max Pro is:
- Professionally researched
- Provides proven results
- Approved by Health Canada.
- Shortest Pulse Duration (Can treat the lightest and finest hair)
- Longest Lasting Results on the market.
Sparkle Lifestyle & MediSpa
Madelaine Caissie, Founder and CEO, is a GentleMax Pro Certified Clinical Trainer.
Each medical aesthetician at Sparkle Lifestyle and Medispa undergoes intense advanced training under Madelaine before performing treatments.
Our results with the GentleMax Pro true medical grade laser technology is guaranteed.
We work under the supervision of a Medical Director. Our team includes highly skilled and trained professionals, including doctors and registered nurses.