YOur journey begins here
LOVE YOUR FACE
Botox Cosmetic injections are among the most popular non-surgical cosmetic procedures in Canada. Botox is the top recommended treatment to relax facial muscles that cause expression lines.
HOW BOTOX WORKS
1. Our Physician makes a personalized assessment of your facial anatomy and marks the exact injection points. You will be asked to frown, raise your eyebrows and smile widely to determine the strength of your facial muscles and make a plan for beautiful results.
2. The physician will proceed by injecting an adequate amount of product to smooth the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles while maintaining a natural desired effect.
3. The Procedure lasts only a few minutes, no anesthetic required.
4. Full effect after 10-14 days.
5. Maintain every 3 to 4 months.
What areas can be treated
GLABELLA (between the eyebrows)
Things to know before your appointment
1. Brief the Physician on the desired outcome.
2. Schedule your Botox Appointment 6 weeks prior to any big event.
3. Stop taking all fish oils and ibuprofen 2 weeks prior to your appointment. This will limit bruising and swelling.
4. Understand the cost. We charge $11 per unit. On average to treat horizontal forehead lines 20-40 units are needed. 18 to 30 units are needed to treat crows feet and 15 to 30 units to treat the Glabella. Men typically need more.
5. More is not better.
6. Stay upright for 2-4 hours post injections.
7. Botox builds over time. While you might need 5 units somewhere intitially over time you may only need 2 units
Already know what you want? Book your appointment online now
Get all the information you need about
Click the button below to download our Skin Botox PDF
Be sure to check out all of our other resouces below just click the purple links to go to the pages.
Risks & side effects of Botox
Let’s Start a Conversation
For upcoming events and exclusive offers